I dont think its an understatement when I say that Vomitboyx is an influencer and an inspiration for many. He has an amazing lifestyle, a popular Instagram account, and a modeling career that only lots of us can dream of.
Besides that, he has a hairdo that makes me jealous! I know that the first time I saw him I was really impressed with the colors and the way he styles his hair.
So, when I first saw him I set out to find the name of his hairstyle and how he styles it. Today, I want to share it with you because I for sure know that Im not the only one who wants to know the name of Vomitboyxs hairstyle and how he styles it.
I did some digging and below is what I found.
What is Vomitboyx’s hairstyle name?
The hairstyle of Vomitboyx is called a shaggy bob cut. The hairstyle of Vomitboyx is created with a razor technique to add choppy ends and asymmetrical textured layers to the hair. The hairstyle was commonly seen in the 70s and is still very popular in anime.
Vomitboyx hairstyle in-depth
As said, the hairstyle of Vomitboyx is a shaggy bob cut.
If youre into music from the 80s you might find that it looks like the singer of Siouxsie and the Banshees. It was in fashion then, and it still is in fashion today.
Even though you can see that his hairstyle is a bob cut, you might not recognize it directly. That is due to the fact that Vomitboyx wears the cut in a very outgrown fashion. The base is a bob cut, but the way he wears it makes it messy and makes it look like he has a strong anime influence (nothing wrong with that, just thought I should point it out).
Okay, now that you know what his hairstyle is called, you obviously want to know how to style it yourself! Below youll find a step-by-step guide for a shaggy bob haircut just like Vomitboyx.
How to style your hair like Vomitboyx?
1) First things first. You have to start with getting your hair grown out so that it can almost touch your nose. Without enough length, you cant get the exact cut.
2) When your hair is long enough you should go to your local hairdresser and ask for a shaggy bob haircut. Make sure that he/she knows that you want to make it so that it has choppy ends and textured layers that can be asymmetrical.
3) Then, if you really want to go all the way, you should ask your hairdresser to color your hair the way you want it. Pick some colors (or the exact colors that Vomitboyx has) and give her a cart Blanche!
What can help with creating the look you want, is to show your hairdresser a couple of pictures of the Vomitboyx hair youre after. That way you know for sure that he/she knows what youre going after.
4) After the coloring you can start styling it. Grab a curling iron and start curling your hair. But, do the sloppiest and laziest job youve ever done so that it looks messy.
After the curling iron, it is time for you to brush your hair. Do a lazy job there as well so that i looks like you just got out of bed!
5) Now its time to style it further. You can do this a couple of ways. To make the hairstyle the Vomitboyx hairstyle, you can either use any sort of dry shampoo or a dry texturizing spray.
Spray the dry texturizing in your hair haphazardly and spray it on the different sections of your hair. After that you can run your hands through your hair and style it exactly as you like it.
PRO TIP: If you find that your hair is too curly for your liking, now is the time to get your brush and brush it out a little. You can also use a straightening iron to get your hair a little more straight.
If the steps are a little unclear, I might be able to help you. I found a video online that does not explain it fantastically, but it does the job at least so that you can see what it should look like.
You find it below and I hope that it helps!
I hope by now you know that the hairstyle of Vomitboyx is called a shaggy bob cut. I also hope that you now know how you should style it!
It isnt very hard to do, essentially it is making your hair look messy on purpose in such a way that it looks like Vomitboyxs hair.
Now, I know that all hair is different and that some hair textures are better suited than others, but I think that the above tips will help you enough to almost always pull it off!